Trading Places International does not participate in timeshare resales; however, the following information may be beneficial in starting the resales process. We encourage you to take advantage of this resource center from ARDA.
The ARDA-ROC Timeshare Resale Resource Center
The ARDA-ROC Timeshare Resale Resource Center is available on the ARDA-ROC.org website. Please click here to view the new ARDA-ROC Resale Center. This is a one-stop resource to educate timeshare owners about the resale process and to protect them from unscrupulous resale and marketing companies.
The goal of this new Resale Center is to offer owners an objective educational place on the web regarding traversing the thorny secondary market.
The Resource Center offers:
- Information for consumers on how to find the right type of resale process to meet their individual needs.
- Checklists to help them through the resale process including questions they may ask potential resale companies.
- Information on how to identify scams and avoid commonly made mistakes.
- A comprehensive list of frequently asked questions owners may have about reselling. Some of the most important questions dealing with such issues as whether or not legal and tax advice is believable; how the secondary market is regulated; and where to file complaints, along with websites to verify facts about a resale company.
- A site that encourages owners to share information on their resale experience and the effectiveness of their resale efforts through an on-line survey.
Source: American Resort Development Association, 2011